The World’s Only Zero-Hardware, Infinitely Linkable J-Hook System™
Faster to Install. Easier to Handle. Simply a Better J-Hook.
Unlike j-hooks that require additional brackets to create tiered channels, The Hook features a patented, ground-breaking design that simplifies the add-on process. It’s the only j-hook that can infinitely link together without the need for additional hardware or time-consuming labor, creating a secure, tiered cable support system for easily segregating cabling media in separate pathways to prevent crossover.
Features & Benefits
- Innovative, patented design
- Available in 2 sizes to accommodate the needs of any installation
- H-433-S (steel) / H-433-SS (stainless steel) 4″H x 3″W
- H-233-S (steel) / H-233-SS (stainless steel) 2″H x 3″W
- Complete line of accessories allows for ease of installation
- Simple labor and material saving means of separating various wire or cable installations for fire alarms, security video and communications power
- Fewer parts and pieces required in-field or to maintain inventory
- Green solution: less material required than most other wire and cable management solutions
- Separates pathways to prevent crossover
- Integrated wire clip provides added protection and security
- Flat bottom helps alleviate pressure points on your cabling
- Wider bottom compared to other brands helps keep cables from prematurely bending
- Radiused edges prevent damage to wires and cables while protecting the installer from injury
H-433-S: Cat 5e – 150 | Cat 6 – 100 | Cat 6a – 60 | Cat 7 – 42
H-233-S: Cat 5e- 75 | Cat 6 – 50 | Cat 6a – 30 | Cat 7 – 21
H-433-S = 75 lbs.
H-233-S = 60 lbs.
* The static load for each hook is divided by the number of additional hooks when not using additional hardware during installation.
Introducing the J-Hook Cable Support Extender
Our NEW Cable Support Extender offers a 12″ long support platform, instead of the standard 2″ j-hook support. The longer platform reduces cable strain. And the flat bottom allows cables to spread out rather than bunch, avoiding heat buildup related to PoE.
Plenum rated* | Patented | Free Sample