AdvanceWay™ AW33 Raceway
AdvanceWay at a Glance
The AdvanceWay AW33 Series from MonoSystems features all the base sections, full-capacity fittings and universal device boxes you need for a complete multi-compartment raceway system. The aesthetically designed cover gives AdvanceWay an architectural chair-rail look, and all components are easily paintable (non-metallic).
Evolving Multi-Compartment Raceway Specifications
Conventional raceway with front-facing devices and perpendicular dividers requires more cross-section and depth to accommodate the bend radius and fill capacity of high performance cabling. AdvanceWay’s ground-breaking design positions devices above or below the raceway and places the power and data divider parallel to the wall. This offers improved fill capacity and bend radius in a lower profile for architectural aesthetics and with less material for a greener installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Choose from anodized aluminum or non-flammable, self-extinguishing UL94V-0 non-metallic material
- Meets all NEC requirements
- ETL listed to U.S. & Canadian safety standards
- ETL listed for pre-wired applications
- 600V rating for power applications